Friday, January 28, 2011

an A.B. morning...

I woke up yesterday to a fresh layer of snow and knew it would be an AB morning...as in Annette Bening. I love her impressive acting credits and her distinctive style. She just puts it "out there", but, really, Annette, is it time for a new hairdresser?

I have my AB mornings (and days), but I confine myself to a small universe that encompasses my laptop in the living room, the fridge in the kitchen and the TV and my books in the family room. I'm not out strutting the red carpet at the Golden Globes. I forego the black evening gown for comfortable sweats or my favorite polka dot pj's.  But, hey, there may be something to her carefree, "this is me" attitude. So don't be scared if you see me like this in the Stop and Shop. I'm just living the AB life... 


Annette--working the red carpet
 
me on an AB morning
                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment