Monday, January 3, 2011

Best Birthday Ever!

Still basking in the glow of my wonderful 60th birthday celebration on Saturday. Wow! So much to love about it, I don't know where to begin.  The play Million Dollar Quartet was rocking good fun, a nice complement to our Southern Swing trip and our new founded interest in Elvis and the pioneers of rock 'n roll.  The restaurant Saju Bistro had good food, a nice setting and great waiter. Thank you, Marshall. We weren't rushed and had time to enjoy the guests, the gifts, the speeches!  Kudos to Pete for his Word to His Sister on turning 60, but watch out, speechmakers, Gary is warming to the role and giving you all a run for your money.

I want to thank each of you for coming and making it a very special day for me. Here are the fabulous pictures:

This is what 60 looks like!
 
The Kids' table





the happy couple


Pete's Word to my sister on turning 60

Joe - back from LV just in time!

sing it, Chuck!

Love this lamp for my new computer corner

Saju Bistro

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY 60TH, GINNY!! Welcome to the old people's club -- but it's true that you're as young (or old) as you feel. Looks like a wonderful celebration though I do have one question. Was that lamp that's perfect for your computer corner a true gift or were you declaring it a "gift" from the restaurant? With your track record at the movie theatre there's just no telling with you anymore. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed the opportunity to celebrate your 60th with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginny - if that's what 60 looks like, then 60 looks wonderful! I wouldn't have put you past 53. Congratulations and I'm glad you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete