Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Reexamining the past year and setting goals to improve yourself in the coming year is a time honored exercise. Never mind that most resolutions don't last beyond January or the first quarter at best. I did try to give myself some easy ones, so I'd have some successes. Here's my list:

1. Get dressed every day- sweats count, as long as they weren't slept in and there's no nightgown underneath tucked into the pants.
2. Walk outside daily, even if it's just to the mailbox
3. More TMDs this year (Tuesday movie days)
4. Eat better (no chocolate before noon)
5. Visit Y at least once a month (and do some exercise while there)
6. Spend at least one day a week not doing breast cancer work (cancer free zone)
7. Go off the grid at least once a month
8. Do a daily organizing task in the household (this lasted one week last year, but I'm buoyed by my sock drawer experience)
9. Thank friends and family (and I don't mean the Verizon plan)
10. Blog more often!


Best wishes to all for a great 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment