Here's the photographic evidence of what happened in Vegas...
|3 floppy hats at the pool- Note the No Shoes Nation tee shirt from the Kenney Chesney concert|
|The whole gang at Bellagio Pool|
|My favorite: the dancing fountains at Bellagio|
|Not as good as my Texas La Quinta Inn waffle, but pretty, pretty good!|
|Dinner at Trevi Restaurant at Casear's|
|Our view of the elaborate Elton John show|
|The Jubilarian at The Mob Museum|
|The lineup: wanted for card counting and various other casino tricks|
|The U of M represented at the Mob Museum for the 50's basketball point shaving scheme|
|Al and Chuck|
|At the Neon Museum at 3 pm on a blisteringly hot day|
|Our tour guide at the Neon Museum|
|That's all folks!|
I'll end with a little quiz:
1. Who got upgraded at the Elton John concert to a 6th row orchestra seat?
2. Who traveled on every monorail and visited every major casino?
3. Who played golf at 7 am two days in a row?
4. Whose room faced the parking garage?
5. Whose room had a spectacular view of the strip and the Bellagio fountains?
6. Who rated the guide at The Neon Museum as a C performance? Who gave him a B-? Who grades tour guides and why?!
7. Who had lunch at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill aka The Red Solo Cup Place?
8. Who spent the most time at the pool?
9. Who continued on to Scottsdale after this trip to Sibling Adventure Part Two--golfing with the K's?
10. Who paid for all this? :)